Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V.2.54] Buffs Not Appearing Under New HP/FP Bar
I didn't have a fun name.

Certain passive, out-of-combat buffs don't seem to appear under the new HP/FP bar. I don't know if this is an oversight, graphical glitch, or bug, but resetting the buffs (in this specific case, Mercala Prayer Buff and Hikari's Blessing) doesn't showcase the icons at all. 

Steps to replicate:
1. Pray to Mercala
2. Pray to Hikari (with Murai, because Murai is evil, so give it all to her)
3. Notice that neither buff appears below the new status bars.

To note, they do appear in the actual Check Party Status window(s), and they do still work.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Snake
It appears for me, but I noticed that before mine turned 'completely green', it had a middle of 'blue'. Have you tried dismissing the "blue buffs" and praying again?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Can't really dismiss buffs if I can't see them, and there doesn't seem to be any other way to do it.

I guess it's a bug that's affecting me, but nothing I do fixes it. I also just discovered that no buffs at all appear under my status bar, regardless of type. I don't know why, but if this is affecting anyone else, insight would be appreciated.
  • Snake
After a bit more research, this doesn't seem to be affecting anyone else but me. I have no idea what I did or how this was caused.

Dev, if you need to access my key and slot to research (if you have the time), the key and slot this is happening on is Blissey.Slot 2.

As a note, this isn't happening on any of my other keys or slots, so I don't think it's an issue on my side.
Nope, it seems I also fell victim to that audacity.

mgssnake.slot1 is going through the same stuff. RIP Sora.

We can likely assume this is only happening either at random, or really oldbie accounts for some reason.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Bump.
  • Snake
I'd just like to report that this is happening specifically to one of my characters as well, Spoaps.slot2

It seems to be selective in who is affected by the bug, as I haven't seen it affect my other characters yet.

[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Snake