[11:58:05 PM] Fern: do it

for america
[11:58:12 PM] Fern: for every ghost
[11:58:27 PM] Kei: if you like
[11:58:31 PM] Kei: try to silence someone that's silenced
[11:58:38 PM] Kei: does it get wasted or does it refresh the duration
[11:59:10 PM] Fern: refresh
[11:59:21 PM] Kei: then CC should work the same way

So apparently things like Ether Invitation require the user's own Claret Call to be active, which is a bit restrictive but fine I guess..

..Except you can't overwrite Claret Call even if it's someone else's, so if a party member marks someone with it, you can't use it for 4 rounds.
That's.. well, extremely stupid.

When partying up with most classes, having two of the same either has no real interaction (Mage, Archer) or good synergy (Soldier, Martial Artist).

Ghost on the other hand is the only class I know that actively gets penalized. And I don't think any should work like that.
I agree wholeheartedly. Not only for Lore reasons (Karaten has that unit I forget the proper spelling of, the Geistritter or something, which Ghosts play an integral role in, so you basically have canonical teams of Ghosts) but due to it being unfair, mechanically, to gimp or be gimped just for having the gall to use the same class as an ally!
*loud burp*
I think that Claret Call should function like Fear does; there should be a causer of the status listed next to the status, and the holder of the status should be able to have multiple Claret Calls, one from each causer.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Not sure why is lore being stuffed into this at all, can someone clear up the reason for that for me.

Also, agreed.
It's bad, especialy with last chance and such.
Multiple Claret Calls on a person could definitely work too (as long as the damage wouldn't stack up, obviously).
Kind of a slippery slope, because then the question of 'well, he's unmarkable by this guy in my party, but not by me, so why can't I mark them?'. It might make more sense to remove the restriction on having it be your Claret Call instead of a Claret Call in general, if anything.
That'd also be a kinda viable option -if- Claret Call boosted damage for party members, too. Which it doesn't, and shouldn't.

I think it'd be fair if Unmarkable was on a per-Ghost basis, too, since it doesn't make too much sense to go 'well I just knocked your buddy out and triggered his last chance in the same attack, so now you can't EI me'.

Letting people have multiple Claret Calls just seems like the best solution in general, really. As long as everything related to them (other than Gravestone's bonus) is restricted to using your own CC.