Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pains of cooking talent
So, the two cooking sub talents that let you share your food. I really like them myself, but they are a real nuisance to use. Why? Because you can't really use them for yourself, and you have to specifically delegate your character to AFK  or RP next to the pot or feast table because if you leave the camp, it will disappear, taking the pot and tables with it. And for some reason, if you leave your home, any feast tables you had in it will soon disappear too. Why is this so painful?
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
We probably could make use of food better if we could eat it multiple times to restore Stamina and Mental Stamina.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(12-19-2021, 04:37 PM)Snake Wrote: We probably could make use of food better if we could eat it multiple times to restore Stamina and Mental Stamina.

That would create the consequence of making food spam optimal to spam activities that require stamina such as diving or clinic work. I just foresee such a mechanic being abused. The intent for the camp meal talents is to encourage camp rp I imagine, but it's not something that I see many people taking special interest in besides premade meetings/get-togethers. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything currently that could help change that fact with talent adjustments alone.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
(12-19-2021, 08:13 PM)InsainArcaneBirdbrain Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 04:37 PM)Snake Wrote: We probably could make use of food better if we could eat it multiple times to restore Stamina and Mental Stamina.

That would create the consequence of making food spam optimal to spam activities that require stamina such as diving or clinic work. I just foresee such a mechanic being abused. The intent for the camp meal talents is to encourage camp rp I imagine, but it's not something that I see many people taking special interest in besides premade meetings/get-togethers. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything currently that could help change that fact with talent adjustments alone.
I'd appreciate it if at least we could make campfires in houses. and have the food NOT DISAPPEAR IF YOU DONT CAMP A CHARACTER AT IT. Also maybe be able to grab one portion to go? Instead of eating it immediately, you get an item, and you can't get it again until you use it
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]