Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsure of where to post some IC stuff....
Sadly, the IC forums aren't quite as comprehensive as they look at first glance.

I need help figuring out where to post something that could fit into multiple of the forums. It is relevant to character biographies (Sarah Weiss, who is ICly dead, and her daughter, Tara Weiss-Etrama, who survived her) Factions (The Weiss Family was once powerful in Gold, and is re-establishing in Chaturanga, the Family has it's own guild for Servants and members) and Continental Forums (As previously mentioned, they have history in Gold, and are establishing a new power base in Chaturanga)

If it is important, the format will be in the form of a report by the family's hired scholar and historian, compiling a summary of their past, their fall from grace, and return to power. The latter part will be lacking documentation, and rely on a first hand account from the Family Head who survived the events.

Should I just post it in multiple relevant forums, or should I pick just one? And which one should I pick?
*loud burp*
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5359#p5359 Wrote:Ranylyn » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 pm[/url]"]a report by the family
There you go.
Your best bet is Character Biographies or Factions. If you're going to speak of the entire family as a whole that doesn't necessarily apply in any other way than noble, Character Biographies would likely be your go-to forum for this.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
What they said.
All right, thanks, everyone. Been busy finishing up my move, but I'll start writing stuff up soon.
*loud burp*