Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winged serpent can be broke
Not sure how it happens, but sometimes, the winged serpent just won't cast its final shed light. I have an idea to make it more relevant tho (I think it's simple but I'm not a programmer so... idk really). The moment it hits 1hp it should recover all of its momentum and get its turn instantly (Just like it happens when you crit riposte someone) so it can cast its death move instantly.
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
While the bug should probably be fixed, the solution for fixing it is not at all apt for what shed light is meant to be - retaliation for damaging the creature in a non-vulnerable moment. At 1HP it shouldn't just cast and die immediately, with that in mind.

I can't quite remember clearly, but it feels like last I remember fighting a serpent, it had a problem where Shed Light as a whole was not working correctly - the move was being cast and then immediately cast again, negating the invulnerability time it normally would have to rack up damage from reckless hits in that time.

As a whole, I think Shed Light isn't quite functioning properly.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
(02-03-2022, 01:40 AM)WaifuApple Wrote: While the bug should probably be fixed, the solution for fixing it is not at all apt for what shed light is meant to be - retaliation for damaging the creature in a non-vulnerable moment. At 1HP it shouldn't just cast and die immediately, with that in mind.

I can't quite remember clearly, but it feels like last I remember fighting a serpent, it had a problem where Shed Light as a whole was not working correctly - the move was being cast and then immediately cast again, negating the invulnerability time it normally would have to rack up damage from reckless hits in that time.

As a whole, I think Shed Light isn't quite functioning properly.

This is an unexpected outcome of the patch that made 7m baseline, monsters have the ability to use moves twice in a row, so if the Feathered Serpent isn't in melee range of an enemy, there is a very high chance it'll use shed light twice as its not in range to use any other attack.

Obviously the best way to deliver in its intended use is just to either force the Serpent's AI to only be able to use it once per turn, or make the skill useable only once a turn.

As for the original bug report, I am unsure myself on how to replicate the issue that's being told of unfortunately, so I am unable to provide assistance.