Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Beast Fun
Since the raids have existed, players have had a problem with Black Beast encounters at times. They would get stuck in a battle that couldn't end because they were put on an instanced map. I figured out how the bug happens.

If you are engaged or engage a Black Beast patrol next to the map's edge (any dense water tile in Dormeho), you will remain on the main map, and the Black Beasts do not appear. The Black Beasts will spawn on the instanced map, and use Dark Calling to appear next to you on the main map.

If you are in a party when this happens, only the party leader stays on the main map, and the other members go to the instanced map. After the first round, the party leader will be pulled onto the instance map.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It would help to have screenshots of the affected areas.
The spot I'm standing in is the spot I was engaged at. I was next to the border where the tiles become dense when I got stuck on the main map and could use all my in battle actions outside the instanced map.

I marked all the dense areas with red. If you're standing next to any dense border tile when this happens, you will remain on the main map. I've had it happen to me and watched it happen to other players. If you're not standing on the border when it happens, the battle starts as per normal.

The next chance I get during a raid, I'll try to get a .gif of it happening to further clarify.

[Image: 2mqrofo.jpg]

Close up: http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqrofo.jpg
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!