Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LET ME RESET MY EXTRA LEVELS!!!
Hey.

Once you put an Extra Level (Donation Item) down, go into it and put a bunch of SHITE in it- Now youre like. I dont wanna use this anymore, right? Say you cleared the entire thing- all empty, pick that bad boy up.

YOU CANT TRADE IT TO ANYONE ANYMORE.

Very very dumb, I think the ability to right click the level and click something like 'reset level'- Would basically wipe EVERYTHING from the level, maybe you have to remove everything from it, and make sure the floors are all one tile idk.

But I hate having Extra Levels that I no longer use, and knowing my builder friends would MUCH prefer to not spend 500 Asagos for it.

Ty.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18750966]
[-] The following 13 users Like Kiss's post:
  • Boomkiller, Dystopia, FatherCrixius, Fern, Illumi, KitKatarine, Maksimum_Fire, Sashi, Sawrock, Shadbase, Slydria, TheRuffKnight, Trexmaster
Hello, yes. Avid builder here. I currently have at least twenty dollars worth of levels (I know...) that no longer see use and are sitting in my bank unused because I don't want to have to delete my character just to be able to access it with a different one. This tiny change would go a long way and I would love it x10. Commenting because I'd like to see this post get traction and hopefully be successful in its effort.
[-] The following 4 users Like TheRuffKnight's post:
  • Dystopia, Fern, KitKatarine, Shadbase
Also big into building, please this would be such a nice change to have ;3;
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like KitKatarine's post:
  • Dystopia, Shadbase, Snake
Make all building things tradeable plez
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]