Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rebellious Spirit
Why does an enchantment need a drawback at all again? It's not something that you get for free on an item. It takes up a slot that you could be using for anything from more crit to a huge hit bonus, and it only works on items that are otherwise pretty unimpressive. Making it add battle weight is a pretty non-issue for most builds, but I can't see why it even needs that.

Like if you made most people pick between using a one star tome or a dynamic tome or a gem staff, most would pick the dynamic tome or gem staff even if they still had good scaling and power.

Like, most 10 stars can get just one or two power below this hypothetically buffed rebellious AND still have a useful ability and better scaling to go along with it. While I don't think it needs to be better than 2 power for every missing star, I don't see why there's some emphasis on designing something to have unnecessary drawbacks. It's not a free addition or overpowered.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FaeLenx's post:
  • Miller
It used to need a drawback because of it being too good for autohits, as I said in the OP. Now it doesn't need it anymore, especially after I tested it a bit. It's pretty bad, lol.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]