Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew age
Applicable BYOND Key - The Fourth Tactician
Character Name - Andrew
Request Type - age limit
Request Details -  A 10-year-old orphan oracle (4’6” is dead average for that age and above the height limit) 
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Since one of my characters is almost completely settled down I wanted to make a character to be their adoptive child (since biological isn’t an option for the two) and also I thought it would be interesting to see how a younger oracle would handle their corruption as they grow up. 
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Since humans can be born as oracles and orphanages do exist I don’t really see any lore that 
(this is my first time doing one of these so sorry if it's not formatted correctly or is missing something)  Thought of this after posting but also would it be possible since one of his adoptive parents is a summoner, for him to have a contracted youkai (specifically killikeny) that can serve as his eyes
(02-15-2022, 08:12 PM)Felgrand Tactician Wrote: Applicable BYOND Key - The Fourth Tactician
Character Name - Andrew
Request Type - age limit
Request Details -  A 10-year-old orphan oracle (4’6” is dead average for that age and above the height limit) 
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Since one of my characters is almost completely settled down I wanted to make a character to be their adoptive child (since biological isn’t an option for the two) and also I thought it would be interesting to see how a younger oracle would handle their corruption as they grow up. 
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Since humans can be born as oracles and orphanages do exist I don’t really see any lore that 
(this is my first time doing one of these so sorry if it's not formatted correctly or is missing something)  Thought of this after posting but also would it be possible since one of his adoptive parents is a summoner, for him to have a contracted youkai (specifically killikeny) that can serve as his eyes
This seems fine to me, as always remember the rules for playing Child Characters.

Child Character Rules:

* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game
Thank you very much