Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shown Level
Due to the nature of Stat Points determining about 95% of your character's power, I would like to propose that the level shown on your character's battle-status is equal to an amount proportionate to the amount of stat points you have spent. 

In actuality this would not change the actual statistic, and you would still obtain up to 60 levels as per normal, but the displayed level in battle would be equal to the character's invested stat points/4 (Min = 1), this would mean characters with all stat points assigned appear to be level 60, and characters with no stat points assigned appear to be level 1.

Does this do anything functional or give any real texture to the level system? Not really, but it does allow one to potentially keep a character at a desired level in the case of say a non combatant, or a child character appearing as if they're level 1.
[-] The following 4 users Like Autumn's post:
  • HaTeD, InsainArcaneBirdbrain, Sawrock, Snake
now hear me out. what if it went beyond and you were shown to have a higher lvl than 60 because of all the bonus stat points you have? i would scree seeing ghost monks with lvl 100
I really like this idea for the fact it allows one to "level" their character ic at their own pace. The first 40 levels or so are gained blazingly fast, and so even when you reset your level via LE to represent your character's weaker/child status, they end up quickly hitting the cap again. Something like this would certainly make the mechanical side of things represent the ic a lot better rather than having trainees who appear lv60, but are actually much weaker than such.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
I love this idea.

Add a “ki-sensing” trait that lets you detect levels out of battle, too. Maybe a mana-sensing one that detects how many levels a person has in WIL.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]