Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rune Mage Clean Up (tm) Skill
Rune Mage's Warding Rune can leave the field quite the horrid mess, and this could hinder greatly your allies who prefer getting up personal and close. So here's an idea.

Since Rune Mage has so many leftover points in some cases (Destiny), why not give it a new skill with that purpose? Here's the pitch:

Quote:Shatter Wards
3 Ranks
1M, 15 FP

On use, targets all Rock Pillars created by Warding Rune and causes them to explode violently, knocking back all enemies for (Rank) tiles on the direction opposite from they are facing, while leaving 'Pillaged' tiles behind for 2+(Rank) rounds.

If the Warding Rune that created a Rock Pillar is linked to a Destruction Rune, it will also remove all special tile effects and field objects from the location. (Pillaged tiles prevent the creation of new tiles and field objects in its location.)

Quote:Unblemished Stage
1 Rank
1M, 10 FP

On use, it will trigger all Runes under your command. If the Rune is currently affected by another which prevents Trigger effects from activating, its Rune Level will be reduced by half, and then it will trigger normally.

Quote:Field Engraving
5 Ranks
3M, 25 FP

Targets one rune in range. On use, the targeted Rune will turn 'inert'/'ground scriptures' (They will no longer be able to be triggered, linked, resonate or be controlled), and become a field object which grants allies within 1+(Rank) range bonus stats (Rank) to a single statistic relative to the rune type. (The bonuses do not stack and can only be obtained once per rune type)

Razor = STR, Elemental = WIL, Chilling = SKI, Haste = CEL, Warding = DEF, Smoking = RES, Anchor = VIT, Illuminated = FAI, Razor = LUC, Chronos = SAN, Null = GUI, Destruction = 2x bonus.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • adamkad1, HaTeD
Pretty nice ideas, yeh.
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
I'd love to see a beyblade rework before such things are added, personally. In my opinion the warding rune pillars and the massive smoke screens are just a really annoying symptom of beyblading.

And honestly I'd rather see warding rune pillars replaced with a different effect entirely rather than adding a skill to remove them.

Unblemished stage seems fine, and Field Engraving sounds pretty neat.
(03-31-2022, 06:35 PM)Poruku Wrote: I'd love to see a beyblade rework before such things are added, personally. In my opinion the warding rune pillars and the massive smoke screens are just a really annoying symptom of beyblading.

And honestly I'd rather see warding rune pillars replaced with a different effect entirely rather than adding a skill to remove them.

Unblemished stage seems fine, and Field Engraving sounds pretty neat.
Yeah, I absolutely hate warding, smoke kinda too, especially since it has the dumb effect of making the rune unhittable
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]