Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portable Crafting Stations should NOT use Murai.
Just want to point out theres a thread for this already and i still stand by taxes either being cut or actually used towards something.
https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...p?tid=8313
(04-26-2022, 09:02 AM)Tana Wrote: The difference between all those is this change alone would have saved me a couple million murai; The difference between someone being removed from taxes and not ends up a huge swing, and is directly and totally contrary to its intended purpose, only encouraging the exact opposite by turning it into a punishment for newer players.

While a nice idea that would directly benefit me personally, it seems like it would make what taxes we do have more crushing.
We should just remove crafting taxes. We were fine before without, we would be fine without now too. Indeed, it only punishes those who dont sit on piles of money. For those that do, its merely an inconvience

(04-27-2022, 12:47 AM)InsainArcaneBirdbrain Wrote: Honestly, while I'm not fond of the tax rates on certain goods (especially seeds and cooking), it's not an unsalvageable system as a sink. I actually would totally be for a system where the taxes goes towards something rather than vanishing into the void. Not entirely sure what should be rewarded, but it should be beneficial for all players on the server. Maybe something like festivals as a mechanical event every time a threshold is hit which has some exclusive or hard to find goods, and would be a cool place to hang out for the ic of the occasion.
Yeah that sounds nice tbh
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]