Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Creation Via Teleport Trap.
You see, I was in a dungeon with my buddy and we're talking on skype. Then suddenly, I see a chest. I pick the lock, and when it breaks, I click it and a monster starts coming at us and engages us as I open the chest.
The chest had a teleport trap. So it teleported me into a version of the tutorial battle as I was engaging the battle, but my friend wasn't there, it auto-kicked me from the party and he had said I disappeared. When I killed the tutorial Jammer, I couldn't use a reset stone or anything but my race was stuck at Karatynn when i'm a vampire and all my classes and stuff [Exlcuding items] were reset as if I ate fruits of blandness or something, but my level stayed. Items disappeared, and it's as if I created a new character at a set level. In short terms.

I got teleport trapped into the tutorial battle.
Character gets glitched with soul icon only, can't use vanity mirrors as for they're bugged for me.
Character levels for classes and main character level stayed.
Lost murai and items not in bank.
Trait Points got reset, class points refunded, talent points stayed.
Save slot got overwrited on all three slots. But only the first one loads. This has been confirmed via me earning an item and it still being there when loading the second and third slots.

Overall Conclusion: I -Hope- I don't have to remake or anything. I worked hard for my items and what-not so...this is kind of disappointing.
Err. That's very unusual. I'm not sure what I can do for you aside from asking for your key and the slot; I have a backup from yesterday, before the update, that I can restore if you like.
Update: It appears when I relogged, my items reappeared, but all of my equipment appears to be completely gone. Everything I had equipped and could equip disappeared.
Please, I would like it if you could restore my save, danke.

Also, Key is Detema Santuria and the slot is the first one.
Oh. It appears that when I restarted my PC, and cleared my BYOND Cache, the issue fixed itself. Granted it rolled me back to when the crash was a bit earlier before this incident, it still works well. Sorry to have bothered you with this issue.
So... you don't need me to do anything, then?