Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fated Enemy
I think it'd be neat if Fated Enemy allowed choosing from player races.

Maybe have them in groups (i.e. kaelensian, human, serpentkind, mechanation).

I don't know how this would balance out with the races that are less easily grouped together (ancients/other).

If this would be too imbalanced to have as something accessible via LE, hopefully in the future something similar to it could be utilized via a promo class or something.
I think this is fine and interesting as an LE thing. I'd like to see it. Though I think they should be separated by race individually; since some races aren't like each other, like you said. Kaelensia is fine to group up, same with humans, Corrupted, Mechanations, but Zerans and other ancients are too unlike each other, and Redtail, Dullahan, and Doriad are too different, unless you categorized them differently. IE Spirits; Doriad, Dullahan, Lich; Beast; Kaelensia, Redtail, etc.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Pretty sure Corbies/Phenex/Redtail are.not. considered 'beast' type whatsoever in game. Even things that affect 'beast types' such as uh. Byakko? Kilkenny? I forget which, doesn't affect them. Just saying.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5487#p5487 Wrote:Rendar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:53 am[/url]"]Pretty sure Corbies/Phenex/Redtail are.not. considered 'beast' type whatsoever in game. Even things that affect 'beast types' such as uh. Byakko? Kilkenny? I forget which, doesn't affect them. Just saying.

I'm talking about making a list() proc that includes them in the list, and the fated enemy name is, Beast, the desc will include, Kaelensia, Redtail, etc, but in code, it'll be all Kaelensian types, and Redtails; not work how the "beast race" variable (or however its coded) does. Or we could just call it Demis, Weres, something that's relevant to having a bunch of animal races in a list() together.

Also, derp me, I forgot Beast is already a category. So the player race one will need a new name.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Also Youkai category maybe, if you're going to add player races anyways. Thought about it, and doesn't really seem to be a way to make Youkai fit into all the existing categories.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."