Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.60b] Clickmove Nerf
Korvara as a whole is impossible to navigate with clickmove. It gets stuck on every corner, every wall; compared to Sigrogana, where sometimes pathfinding just doesn't realize there's a wall there, Korvara literally just doesn't have walls clickmove registers.

I don't know if it even can be fixed, but if at all possible I'd really appreciate it! Clickmove is the only way I can really move with the server lag being what it is because of increased player count and everything else, since the game will just bug out when it lags and keep you from moving at all.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadbase's post:
  • Akame
That's really an issue Korvara has due to how its tiles are set. Same can be observed by anything that's not 'traditional blocky tilesets' in a sense.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
That I know at least a little - but the entirety of Korvara is like this, and to get ganked by a mob just for trying to clickmove my way out of a dungeon, or to get stuck on every little piece of terrain feels more like a punishment for not wanting to manually swim through the lag molasses.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
I'm aware of this but it's not a simple fix and will require some investigation, so I ask for some patience in the meantime.
[-] The following 5 users Like Neus's post:
  • Akame, HaTeD, lordpidey, Shadbase, Snake