Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talis doesn't work with spells that fire in a line! [v.2.60c]
[Image: unknown.png]

Attempting to use any spell that fires in a line (Fairy Lance, Holy Arrow, Needle, etc.) they will fire from the user instead of the Talis, even though the targeting tiles show it coming from the Talis. I also had an instance of a Fairy Lance firing diagonally from my character but I'm not sure if it's related to this bug or if it's an entirely different one. For now I'll report the "wrong casting point" aspect of this bug.
This has been confirmed to be a bug that happening, i've only seen it happen from skills that fire forward for it not firing from the talis itself, the definite cause for this at the time is if you have Mouse Targeting enabled in your Preferences, it'll aim it from where your standing instead of the Talis itself.
I do not have mouse targeting on. The aim markers clearly show it coming out of the talis rather than myself.
I'm pretty sure this only applies to projectile skills, but are you sure it's happening with Needle?
I assumed Needle was a projectile spell but no it seems it works. However, the other two still experience the problem. That's my bad.
It is, but it had set up to work with talises. The other two were not, so that should be corrected in 2.60d.