Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This map makes no got damn sense!
At the moment, Nymaleth in the teleport menu tells you what area of the map that dungeon is in... and they're kind-of incorrect all things considered. It's a really small bit of nomenclature that's SUPER confusing, given that the Sea of Clouds is MUCH closer to Telegrad and Duyuei than it is Geladyne, and Terra Flama is closer to Geladyne than it is to Meiaquar (and is also in the mountains that is considered Geladyne's in lore too).

Basically, the suggestion is to change Nymaleth's dialog to reflect the more correct boundaries:
Terra Flama (Geladyne)
Sea of Clouds (Duyuei)
Ice Palace (Meiaquar)
Azure Meteorite (Telegrad)

- OR -

Change them to reflect the closest two boundaries (as also suggested by Appo):
Terra Flama (Geladyne, Meiaquar)
Sea of Clouds (Duyuei, Geladyne)
Ice Palace (Meiaquar, Telegrad)
Azure Meteorite (Telegrad, Duyuei)

This is her current 'suggested' boundary for each map:

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shadbase's post:
  • Sawrock, Snake, Yashatari
I second this. It really makes no sense why Terra Flama is Meiaquar and Ice Palace is Telegrad.
I wouldn't mind the second suggestion of the two, personally it confuses me on the Terra Flama specifically especially when someone in Geladyne mentions the Volcano itself.. but I also didn't question how it was labeled all that much since I never thought on it too much beyond what might fill in a lore aspect in some way.. neverless the idea with the second one would be neat given the 4 major 40-60 dungeons all sit in the crossroads between each of the towns.
Remove the names entirely. No real point to having them in a player driven system.