Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Weapons] Sword/Axe
We have the Xyston (Sword/Spear)
We have the Argus (Spear/Axe)

... I've never found a Sword/Axe. We should have one. For completion's sakes. And so a Priest can use it's staff boost while still using BK/Bonder/Ghost weapon skills.

I'd be willing to try my hand at iconning one, if an Icon is needed. I've got a few ideas. I just thought I'd suggest it, first.
*loud burp*
I think you mean an Axe/Sword.
How would you get a bonus from God Rod if you're using a Axe/Sword (or Sword/Axe)? You need a staff weapon, which is a polearm (spear) in order to get the bonus, not a sword, or axe.

Also, on note of combination weapons. What about a Fist/Dagger? Because honestly why not? A glove with blades in between the knuckles isn't farfetched. It's like... Wolverine gloves.

A crossbow or something that was a Gun/Bow (for those MGs who want synergy) would be nice as well though.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5522#p5522 Wrote:Neus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:27 pm[/url]"]I think you mean an Axe/Sword.

Yes. Yes I do.

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5523#p5523 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm[/url]"]How would you get a bonus from God Rod if you're using a Axe/Sword (or Sword/Axe)? You need a staff weapon, which is a polearm (spear) in order to get the bonus, not a sword, or axe.

Main hand staff, Off hand hybrid weapon so you can still use all the weapon skills. I already do something similar on a character I have a Sword and an Argus on, to use all three weapons' skills.
*loud burp*
where the hell is my fist tome

Icastfist.jpg

Also I'd be a tad careful regarding Axe/Sword. That sounds like free madchop ontop of classic sword abilities.
Don't we already get TURNOVER+madchop spam with the Argus though.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5526#p5526 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:12 pm[/url]"]where the hell is my fist tome

Icastfist.jpg

Also I'd be a tad careful regarding Axe/Sword. That sounds like free madchop ontop of classic sword abilities.

You say that like no one has ever held a sword and an axe before. Spoilers: I did that on my very first character.

The hybrid weapons are relatively weak. Their rarity is high, so they cannot use rebelling, and their power is low for a weapon of their rarity. There are 3 star weapons with a fair bit more power than them (Nelten, Sweeper, etc) BEFORE rebelling. A hybrid weapon sacrifices power for versatility. I do not see the problem.
*loud burp*
Let's not forget the possibility of the Kysei Army Knife, which has every weapon type under the sun.

....Or the hidden Angst-type weapons..........
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye