Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charecter height request - Evelynn
Applicable BYOND Key - CarrierOriskany
Character Name - Evelynn
Request Type - Charecter height request
Request Details -  A request to go over the 7 foot limit, along with a height cap of 8-9 feet (or more, I won't care.)
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Simply put I have a request to go over the 7 foot limit simply for the fact of both a unique idea to dive into for RP reasons, but also as a means to keep me engaged in gameplay by having me go though the loops required I plan to impose on myself to make such things happen.

To put into a better picture, the idea I'm requesting is that, with each LE, Evelynn (Who's a chimera) gains a few inches due to the mutative nature of them. And I'm wishing to put in a request for her to eventually at some point go above 7 feet. But likewise, requesting that a max height limit be given, less I go too far with it.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Given the mutative nature of chimera, how they're fabricated and the like, to me it makes sense that over time as they feed, and mutate, that their size also changes over time if not maintained by the chimera's creator. And given Evelynn's ravenous hunger, tendancy to eat monsters on the regular, along with rather large monsters that over time as she gets stronger physically, and ages, that her size would increase as more physical material is integrated with her body.