Poll: Glykins should pay the san tax
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PAY THE STAT TAX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
71.43%
20 71.43%
I don't want to pay the tax because I have a Glykin
28.57%
8 28.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
I have to disagree on this one. I don't think it's healthy to nerf a race that has been hammered a couple of times already just because Wyverntouched came up as a topic alongside them. I'm with Autumn and Hated on this one. Instead I'd rather see Wyverntouched get some buffs so they don't have to build an obscene amount of sanctity to be even remotely useful. Glykin is a lot more tame than it used to be and the comparison to Kaelansians falls rather flat considering no they do not need sanctity or even much of it to utilize their racials. Countering a fighting style based off poison from one race isn't really groundbreaking. The chance to lower negative status effects is based on faith which not everyone will build. All in all you only really get a slight HP regen buff and immunity to poison for free. I think that's pretty fair considering the racial lore behind them. When you look at every other race, they too get free additions (i.e. Theno, Dullahan, Heron, etc.). The reason why Glykin may seem popular sometimes is because it's a great starting race with balanced stats for many new players looking to not die to poison spam in a dungeon. That doesn't mean they're invincible to other status ailments like Burn, Interference, Ice Weakness, Frostbite, and so on. None of this stops players from choosing other races.
[-] The following 3 users Like PantherPrincess's post:
  • HaTeD, Pyro, TCBlade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial - by PantherPrincess - 07-12-2022, 07:38 PM