Poll: Glykins should pay the san tax
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PAY THE STAT TAX LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
71.43%
20 71.43%
I don't want to pay the tax because I have a Glykin
28.57%
8 28.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial
(07-14-2022, 05:48 AM)TheCommonNoob Wrote: Being completely immune to poison by just existing is kinda dumb. That's all that needs to be reeled back, I think.

That is literally their god blessing, yes. I guess it's dumb to exist. (Sarcasm) Take this away from them and suddenly you mess with lore, mountains of rp and take away their identity. I would be beyond disappointed if they had their poison immunity removed or gutted. You don't really recieve much else as a glykin besies 10 hp a turn and a debuff cleansing passive in a game where most debuffs last 3 or less turns, so it doesn't even work 80% of the time. Give Glykin weaknesses, don't take away poison immunity. This race will be dropped faster than ninth period spanish class if it's tied to a stat, and not to even mention the backlash to other poison res races who will have to build even harder for poison res  racials to even make sense. AS per the OP, just change how snake shot works to movemod inflict if you want to use that combo. 

I'll still say poison sleight and kite is a bullshit playstyle and Glykin relieves all of that tension to such cheese, but we're only talking pvp here right? I see no issue poison immunity causes the rest of the game outside of someone's salt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HaTeD's post:
  • TCBlade

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glykins - Making them invest in San for their best racial - by HaTeD - 07-14-2022, 06:19 AM