Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Korvara] EXP / The Grind
(07-14-2022, 03:09 PM)Snake Wrote: I really don't mind that gap, honestly.

In Sigrogana, the hospital, colossal tower, crazy dungeons and etc made such thing laughable, I don't think this should be the same deal with Korvara.

I don't think adding things that make it laughable is the answer, just features that take the grinding down for people that don't have time/don't want to. 

On a side note, the training method is really good at a later level when 10% of your exp will be more than a pack of mobs and you can still fit it in with the grinding, I didn't know about it. I still think that something that makes it easier is done, however, something that either increases the rate of spawns/amount of spawns or reduces the number needed to level because towards the 55~ mark it starts becoming really draining to get to 60, esp before LE (with the exception of the training method, that probably makes it better). 

I think the real gist of my suggestions is more availability to spawns because of the number of people grinding or around, because honestly if people were more willing to start conflict over contested spawns it'd be fine to limit them, but from my experience, most people just see others and carry on, and trying to limit space for grinding icly causes ooc issues.

Tbh on Sigrogana, you can fill book + stamps in a day, two days taking it easy. For me, on Korvara it has taken nearly 2 weeks to fill up all the stats for the book + a level 6 craft, and I'd say I was grinding a lot for about 7-8 of those days, 2 of them I attended events and just didn't grind at all and the others I was mostly rping. While I don't think it should take 1,2 or even 3 or 4 days to fully kit out, it taking two weeks for somebody mindlessly grinding to appease numbers brain, I can only imagine what it is like for people that don't grind as much and have to LE for features.
#nerf summoner
#nerf poison

Messages In This Thread
[Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by BoberJones - 07-14-2022, 05:44 AM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Shujin - 07-14-2022, 08:19 AM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Snake - 07-14-2022, 03:09 PM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by BoberJones - 07-14-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Autumn - 07-14-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Rendar - 07-14-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Collector - 07-20-2022, 12:16 AM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by adamkad1 - 07-20-2022, 04:54 PM
RE: [Korvara] EXP / The Grind - by Snake - 07-21-2022, 02:03 AM