Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magical Fumbles
Miu and Famiuga don't deal damage when the target is in Sanctuary.

Air Pressure does not give bonus momentum when hitting an enemy.
Miu and Air Pressure have been corrected.

Are you sure about Famiuga? I thought the fix for that was in the last update but I could be mistaken.
I'll double-check, when I get the chance.

Also, I mis-typed. Air Pressure didn't give bonus momentum when hitting an enemy's -weakness-. But you understood, I think.
Yes, I understood.
Black Bubble doesn't deal damage to enemies inside Sanctuary.

Gentle Torrent also doesn't heal allies or damage enemies inside Sanctuary.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Black Bubble has been corrected.

Can you elaborate on Gentle Torrent's issue? Does the projectile move through Sanctuary, or does it disappear when it encounters a Sanctuary tile?
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5554#p5554 Wrote:Neus » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:34 pm[/url]"]Black Bubble has been corrected.

Can you elaborate on Gentle Torrent's issue? Does the projectile move through Sanctuary, or does it disappear when it encounters a Sanctuary tile?

I wasn't quite paying attention when PD used it during the PvP, but from what I saw for a split second, the skill didn't happen at all, either that or the projectile gets deleted the second it enters Sanctuary. If I get the chance, I'll try to retest it.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Use a new topic when you do so, I don't like it when people post in other bug reports for different bugs, especially when it's already marked corrected. (Even if it's related.)