Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Korvara] Special resource buildings.
(07-21-2022, 02:31 PM)ThatOneHop Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 09:59 PM)adamkad1 Wrote: >You can acquire Pure Water by farming Lost Beach.
Its not about the pure water, its about the principle. Why does Duyuei get to be a special snowflake area with a mechanical benefit?

>Moving on, Mindstars should be Meiaquar monopoly resource, Iron Plates for Geladynians', and Zoa for Telegrads.

But you dont farm zoas, and telegrad is clearly a farm nation. And I feel like iron plates arent that rare, or as usefull as other things
 They got it because that's how Dev made it, maybe instead of complaining that you don't have immediate access to something that has been mentioned to be difficult to get to, to which people already treat the wastes as an amusement park instead of the dangerous place that it's supposed to, which just makes Duyuei look like a joke now because of that complaint. Go farm the beach.
I dont know if you understood it from the reply, but I couldnt care less about the pure water itself. The problem is that one faction gets a mechanical advantage for no reason whatsoever. Though its an interesting concept, and could drive inter-faction RP if it wasnt exclusive to only one faction.
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Korvara] Special resource buildings. - by adamkad1 - 07-21-2022, 04:31 PM