Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[v2.61b] Summoner's Install made accessible to sub-class
So, as we all know, the Install skill is quite important for a great variety of summoner-related skills, as well as some item interactions.

Though I understand the concern of keeping such a thing as a Main Class ability, I was entertaining the idea of allowing it to be used even when Sub Classed; but not without its drawbacks.

My suggestion, which does impact balance, would be as follows;
Install can now be used even while sub classing Summoner, but it will not grant access to the third skill, nor will it change stats (see: stat replacing, stat bonuses from install and affinity). This is exclusively so it can be used with other skills and items that interact with Install.

I'd like to know what folk think, see if there's better ideas or anything.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lewdcifer's post:
  • Akame, Fern
I think Shapeshfiter sufferes from MC install the most. So I do not really mind it all that much.

I mean sure you still have the bonder stuff... But Bonder. Maybe half their boosts if bonder isn't MC. I think some shifting around can be done in favour of that.
I have no better ideas.

It'd be cool if when you are a subclass Summoner, your Install becomes 'Partial Install', which only treats you as if you're installed with the Youkai for skill reasons, without granting extra passives aside from Mind Sync.

I think the stat change could stay, since that's for the most part insignificant.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]