Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUG] Guild Charter
Please allow us an option in the Guild Panel to rename Guilds, along with being able to rename the Guild Leader to something else for the sake of role play.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I concur. I'd also like an expansion (for 25 characters or whatever) that can be bought from the same NPC for a hefty price.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I agree with all of the suggestions in this thread.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Id like to take this moment to ask why the guilds have their own private OOC. It feels like such a benefit would make metagaming easier.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
Due to the way guilds work, this won't happen. If you absolutely must rename your guild, you'll have to remake it.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5707#p5707 Wrote:Nuclear » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:12 pm[/url]"]Id like to take this moment to ask why the guilds have their own private OOC. It feels like such a benefit would make metagaming easier.

For convenience, mainly. Everything involving communication benefits metagaming to some extent and even if it didn't exist, Skype does and would have the same or greater potential for metagaming as guild OOC. Guild OOC also has many positives, so, that's why.