Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please give Ghost class stats
Maybe it is time we tone down the random how all over the play Ghost is and while we are at it Void Assassin.
Just buff rising game instead tbh. Not like they need a buff
Make it ignore soft cap
(03-28-2023, 11:21 PM)Poruku Wrote: Just buff rising game instead tbh. Not like they need a buff
"un nerf" rising game...
Was it actually nerfed?
I don't remember the nerf, but the whole point of ghost is that you get stats from rising game instead of class stats. I really don't see why ghosts would need 8 random stats. It wouldn't add anything to it. And it's not a weak class. I think ghost having zero stats is actually very cool as it gives you a reason to subclass it, for instance making the decision of going BK/Ghost or Ghost/BK more interesting.
You never want to subclass ghost- losing fleur is just that detrimental.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sawrock's post:
  • Fern
(03-30-2023, 04:21 AM)Sawrock Wrote: You never want to subclass ghost- losing fleur is just that detrimental.

Not to mention wraithguard so even tanky folks don't wanna.
You can subclass it as innovator I spose.
[-] The following 2 users Like caliaca's post:
  • Fern, Sawrock
The nerf, for those that do not know...Rising game used to have a higher stat cap of 9 (?) stats I believe, at max power (+1 per 10% health loss).

So it just lost a couple of stats in that regard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Miller
The fact Rising Game + Soft cap wouldn't have mattered if it was still at 0 stats. Ghost is more then powerful enough to not need stats but that in it's own way is the problem I suppose that either buff rising game, let it ignore soft cap or just give it stats. However if you ask me, Ghost got to many things going on with it to be able to be pinned down as to what it truly needs but that could spawn an entirely new topic in either Balance Fu or here. Anyways time to buff one of the best classes with stats! +2 Vit, +1 Res, +1 Movment, let's go! Oh and whatever else...