Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sensei Taught Me How To Hunt Demons!
With Korvara came tablets that teach you Rune Magician, Shapeshifter and Demon Hunter, as these classes have caveats to their unlocks in Sigrogana that aren't accessible on the island.

This is cool, but, hypothetically, what if my little Shapeshifting adept could teach an aspiring summoner the methods to twist their own flesh into a mimicry of the astral spirits, thereby unlocking the class for them in a more RP friendly, seamless way?

Sure, you can excuse you walking to the tablet and reading it anyway as some sort of pilgrimage before you're ready to actually Shapeshift or Demon Hunt or what have you, but when that excuse doesn't work... then what?

I just think it'd be a really minor, neat thing if I could tell my level 35 mage prodigy learning under me how to make runes instead of telling them to find a rock in some hole somewhere with ancient language inscribed on it that they have to persuade their crystal wife tulpa to read for them.

You could lock this behind the Combat Drilling talent.
number 1 GTer EU
[-] The following 12 users Like JamOfBoy's post:
  • Asellia, Blissey, Fern, HaTeD, Joseph Jostar, Latto, Lewdcifer, Miller, Pyro, Sawrock, Snake, ThatOneHop
This could be a feature for the Training mode.

"If you are a promotion class of your opponent's class, and your opponent has enough levels in their class, they will learn said class from you."
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Tana
I actually like this a lot. It does take away from the exploration of Korvara, though. But people are going to find a way to skip the exploration to unlock their promoted classes anyway. Sad

At least this way, it can keep the RP alive and support immersion.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blissey's post:
  • Snake
More player interactions like this are always a better idea.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FaeLenx's post:
  • Snake