Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A snack along the way!
So chimera are normally able to eat remains to change and gain new abilities and traits, and more so remains can heal a chimera that eats them after a fight. Now since we had to limit the remains spawn to eight in dungeons to prevent the great lag of '87 i'm suggesting this.

A trait or innate ability to eat remains from the inventory similar to food for a Chimera, it would work the same as eating remains naturally, giving a message in a emote so everyone knows your munching on the bits of some creature you horribly butchered for a snack, and restore the same amount. This would cost physical stamina to do unless they have the shark mutation to nullify such, same as it does for remains naturally.

This could optionally be a way for Chimera to get certain evolutions that are normally unavailable by normal means (either due to the inability to fight the creatures or otherwise) and more so allow for the missing option of edible dragon remains to grant the wings so Chimera can hover and fly like all the cool kids if they want. (This is only a optional suggestion, I'd be fine with them just being able to eat and heal on the spot without burning through food in a fight, or to top off their HP/FP before a boss fight.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Dezark's post:
  • HaTeD, Sawrock, Snake
I like this idea.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]