Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Korvara] Aeternalis Flamma Faith
        [Image: bShJgZd.png]
"Every life we've lived, every trial we've completed, reminds us to truly enjoy Life."
- Anonymous Priest of the Faith

Approved Document link below:
CLICK ME
(If you plans to make your character believes this religion, make your own copy of the document for prosperity's sake.)

Summarized from the document:

The Flammians held common core belief; There was once an entity called the Eternity.
It's loneliness too overbearing, the Eternity decided to sacrifice itself to give
Creation to Life. 

It sacrifices it's own body to become the Realm that we know as Korvara, and the
People that populates the Realm. 

And then granted the People a very special gift;
It's own soul. In which became an eternal ember within all men, and women.

And that they should live a life without regret, to make the best of theirs, before facing the ..

Cycle of Reincarnation.

And thus, the Eternal Soul burns ever on, never extinguishing.. 

Never fading..
With burning ambition to commit great deeds;
To become gods.

Until the First Necromancer breathed the wicked spell, and 
conjured the destruction upon the Realm, known to be as

The Empty.
Of which comes to be harbinger of doom, of tragedy, of despair;
To consume the Eternal Ember.

And to those that shall combat it's evil;
So the story begins.

Questions and Answers:

Q1. What is this faith exactly inspired from?
A. Buddhism makes up almost of the inspiration, you may notice other angles,
but the Buddhism faith tend to make most of it with the cycle of reincarnation, and reaching Nirvana (Godhoods)

Q2. Should I read the 18-page document?
A. You should. It explains much of the faith, and is pretty much open and accessible to everyone to read. I strongly encourages you make a copy if you plays on making a follower, priest, or so of this Faith.

Q3. Is it required for me to join the Faith guild (If there is one) to be member of the Faith?
A. No. Do you have to become a Priest, to call yourself a Christian? No. For Priests, You don't have to join it, but if you plans on getting any higher than Priest, you might wanna consider.

Q4. I noticed there's no real rules, or guidelines? Why is that?
A. Because things evolve, and change. And every ruling may change with every different set of Priests, Exarchs, Patriarch/Matriarch etcetera. It would be helpful to keep it open-ended, and allow others to take it for a spin.

Q5. Take it for a spin?
A. Effectively, if you want to make your own sects, or your character ended up being leader, and having their own concept of rules.

Q6. Where would I find this religion being practiced at?
A. In scattered communities around Telegrad/Meiaquar lands. You would not find any in Geladyne, nor Duyuei for reasons. I think you can name several reasons why they wouldn't be there. But it is up to the player themselves. 

Q7. Does that mean you're going to make another Monastery (again?)
A. Yes.