Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyattyr many bugs
The Hyattyr race seems extremely buggy at the moment. The most glaring of which is this:

Fire breath will unequip itself. . Every time you log on. And after every single battle. And sometimes when you're not even battling. It just unequips itself constantly. (Also since it isn't in the racial list when you double click your hyattyr race, you can't even see what it does unless you're in battle now.)

The two buffs, Channel Destruction and Channel Magic are also buggy in various ways.
1: They only last two rounds, even with max depth.
2: They often end on round start instead of actually lasting two rounds.
3: When you select fire breath, the buffs instantly delete themselves, and so you are never able to use the additional mechanics of fire breath. (Not even USING the move. The INSTANT you select fire breath, the buffs are gone.)

(I made sure to unequip and re equip something, so it wasn't the equip bug. and I also had like 14 skill slots open, 9/23 used with fire breath equipped. So it wasn't skill slots deleting fire breath constantly either )
(08-24-2022, 05:50 PM)renowner Wrote: The Hyattyr race seems extremely buggy at the moment. The most glaring of which is this:

Fire breath will unequip itself. . Every time you log on. And after every single battle. And sometimes when you're not even battling. It just unequips itself constantly. (Also since it isn't in the racial list when you double click your hyattyr race, you can't even see what it does unless you're in battle now.)

The two buffs, Channel Destruction and Channel Magic are also buggy in various ways.
1: They only last two rounds, even with max depth.
2: They often end on round start instead of actually lasting two rounds.
3: When you select fire breath, the buffs instantly delete themselves, and so you are never able to use the additional mechanics of fire breath. (Not even USING the move. The INSTANT you select fire breath, the buffs are gone.)

(I made sure to unequip and re equip something, so it wasn't the equip bug. and I also had like 14 skill slots open, 9/23 used with fire breath equipped. So it wasn't skill slots deleting fire breath constantly either )

The first bug with Fire Breath unequipping itself is very much related to a certain other bug that is causing racial skills to unequip themselves, as for Channel Destruction and Channel Magic, I cannot seem to replicate this. (I tested myself given I had used it recently and did not find it to be consistent with the report.)

Are you making sure that you have the traits associated to Channel Destruction and Channel Magic. Those being Disaster Potential and Disaster Realized? As it sounds like the behavior you're experiencing is base CD and CM

[Image: zQBe9Kk.png]
Oh you're right, I forgot I redid his stats to test stuff, so he didn't have the traits. The buff still showed it was on me until I did any action, on the next turn though, which threw me off.
The racial skill unequip bug was fixed in one of the hotfixes.