Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Allocation Bug
Photo 
In the Stat screen you are allowed to allocate 80 points into any single stat. However, due to a bug or oversight, the actual cap for your stats is only 81 or 82 it seems. By investing 80 points into my wil and skill, I only recieved +73 and +77 points respectively, effectively causing 10 of the points I put in to do nothing. (Pictures below as proof. Notice how its only +73 and +77.) Both of these have eighty points put into them, and I have 80 stat points remaining as a result.

[Image: 05f75b621e.jpg][Image: d49157a47b.jpg][Image: 055ed34292.jpg]

Now for a before and after comparison: (First picture before putting 80 into vitality, second me putting 80 in, final picture results.)
[Image: 0e0de43f49.jpg][Image: 58e9cd0bcc.jpg][Image: 38de937248.jpg]

As you can see, 80 stat points were allocated, but only 69 of them actually added to your stat total. Relogging doesn't change this or anything.

As a result this character now has effectively 21 stat points that have been completely wasted.

[Image: 71e6d79f0b.png]

Not really any different in battle, either.  (Seems Str, Wil, Cel, Ski, Res, and Luck all got +4 from rising game.)
This technically isn't a bug. You're allowed to invest up to 80 points in any stat, but base stats are capped at 80, so what you're seeing is intended behavior. Should the game stop you from investing more points beyond racial base + X? Possibly, but that's more of a QOL request.