Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Slide
Ice slide can somehow hit six times if you use it in a very specific way.  If you start it from four tiles away from your target, it will somehow hit six times. This shouldn't be possible, it should cap out at 5 hits based on its range. Its making me believe that the final tile you end on might count as an extra step?

[Image: 051f850d6c.jpg]

[Image: ad450482db.png]
From what I've seen the final tile counts as two yes
This should be corrected in 2.65.
It isn't, ice slide's final tile still triggers twice.
I've noticed some weirdness with how Ice Slide's triggers are being determined.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

While landing near them is still triggering it twice it doesn't appear to be triggering as much as it should when traveling past targets.

The first Soulture seems accurate but the second is a case of the double-trigger on last tile bug occuring.

The Hippogriph should've been hit 5 times as the Ice Slide went through 5 tiles that were within two range of them, but they only got hit 4 times.

And again with the Wings of Fire (not counting the starting tile I guess) 4 tiles were traveled through that were within 2 range but only 3 triggers occurred.

So the question is: How is Ice Slide meant to be calculating when a trigger is meant to happen? The skill states that it happens whenever you travel over a tile, so my assumption was that the order of operations is:

1. You move a tile, move to step 2.

2. The game checks for any enemies in 2 range then randomly selects one to be hit with an Ice Slide tick.

3. Repeat step 1 as many times as you move with Ice Slide.

I'm guessing the weirdness we're seeing is that it's doing another repeat of Step 2 once you hit your last tile of Ice Slide, though it's hard for me to say for certain what the issue is here since I cant tell how the game's actually determining when to trigger Ice Slide on its path.