Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray buffs.
Pray....Kinda sucks, even when your prayers are answered.

1) you should gain guard equal to the momentum spent.

2) The shine knight needs to have its duration enhanced, and scale to like the invocation shine knight

3) the reduce negative status one should be swapped out for just a free cast of phoenix.

4) the radiant lightning bolts are the most -okay- but should probably add light attack to the damage they already do.
All four.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Pray is extremely strong, I dunno what you mean. If you're a high faith build, you're gaining an extra 20-30 luck just for praying, making you nigh immune to critical hits, on top of the other effects.
Though I would like if the shine knights weren't level 10.
(10-03-2022, 01:11 PM)renowner Wrote: Pray is extremely strong, I dunno what you mean. If you're a high faith build, you're gaining an extra 20-30 luck just for praying, making you nigh immune to critical hits, on top of the other effects.
Though I would like if the shine knights weren't level 10.
You get the luck bonus no matter what, I'm talking about how the skill is a turn eater and that for the most part the rng chance to do something impactful is for the most part impactless.

If we can't replace the "reduce negative status effects" can we only allow it to be selected if I have negative statuses inflicted by the enemy to remove....
Only the Shine Knights needs addressing.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Really its just the shine knights that need addressing, perhaps the success rate of the buff as well.

Also the bug where it does not extend your own statuses anymore also needs addressing: https://neus-projects.net/forums/showthr...d=8972&
Shine Knight from Pray 100% need to scale.