Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regalia For Engineer Bots
Please let us be able to regalia Engineer Bots like we do with weapons. Except their name should remain the same to avoid confusion in game. I would like to have steampunk-ish robots on my team!

People are willing to regalia Youkai, and they can already be renamed and changed to another Youkai's icon, so this shouldn't be a big deal, right? Please Dev!
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
[-] The following 6 users Like SpaceShibe's post:
  • Chugma, Fern, firehawk11, messaiyan, Miller, TorientalVortX
Why is this not a thing? However shouldn't this go into Donation items?
only if each bot has to remain visibly distinct from the others, I swear to god, the shit where every youkai from a summoner is the same damn thing should probably be an abuse case.
What? You do not like Shapeshifter/Spellthief swapping their installs with every move, that's all fire foxes? Its clearly not an advantage.
Is this something people actually do?
(03-25-2023, 12:45 AM)firehawk11 Wrote: Is this something people actually do?
Yes, while each colored differently and approved by gms, I severely dislike the practice
I don't like this idea.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Youkai only use the sprites that exist in the game, and I severely doubt if they were restricted to only that, that engineers would be allowed to just load in custom dmis for their appearances. Which leaves the question: where are you getting the sprites to make this a reality? Enough variations in mech type to make it worth.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I expected Youkai regalia to let you chose your own sprite.
I actually fully support this. And give summoners the ability to upload any DMI too. I don't care about the minor pvp repercussions, I just want unique and cool summons to be common