Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Korvara] Wastes Snakeman Spawn
If possible, can the snakeman spawn be moved to only happen exclusively beyond (south) the Wall of Duyuei? Generally, Duyuei wouldn't allow them to slip through to begin with if they can help it, and this can cause someone undue IC reprimands if people weren't aware of the snakeman there to begin with since they wouldn't have noticed their spawning.

At present, they spawn north of the Wall somehow (despite there being no spawn nodes there according to a Mapper), which while it's possible for snakeman to get over it ICLY, it can cause misunderstandings all the same.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
[-] The following 4 users Like Blissey's post:
  • Chugma, messaiyan, Nehemoth, Poruku
Chief's player here. I don't have much information on how this might be happening, but it has caused some heat IC with notable effects, so I'd support it being looked into when there's time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nehemoth's post:
  • Blissey, Poruku
I can explain this a bit

They spawn south of the gate, but if anyone has loaded the map, all mobs will move, eventually through RNG one will walk its way to the transition zone, then above the wall.

In the Jorfel's cave and the Sky temple I often find the mobs have walked towards the nemalyth crystal despite it not being a spawn zone either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Blissey
Nope, y'all wrong. It's a code/mapping oversight.

NPC mobs don't get teleported to another map like we do. That lets them walk over the "teleport tiles" to the north and eventually RNG their way behind the wall.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
So you’re saying we should turn the snakemen from NPCs to PCs?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(12-17-2022, 05:56 PM)Snake Wrote: Nope, y'all wrong. It's a code/mapping oversight.

NPC mobs don't get teleported to another map like we do. That lets them walk over the "teleport tiles" to the north and eventually RNG their way behind the wall.
 that's what I said
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Snake
If snakemen become PCs they'll be able to walk into Duyuei's map, so...

It'd be an interesting change.
(12-18-2022, 12:45 AM)Snake Wrote: If snakemen become PCs they'll be able to walk into Duyuei's map, so...

It'd be an interesting change.
Hey that sounds like fun, now we can properly siege duyuei!
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
So you started with not wanting this to wanting this?
Snakemen Gaming.