Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Tracker
Currently, if you come upon monster tracks in the dungeons you have no idea how long it'll be before they clear. Did the boss just run away a few minutes ago? Or has it been an hour and it's about  to clear?

I propose the ability to click the monster tracks and get told how many in game hours it's been since it spawned. 

This could potentially be tied to a trait called Expert Tracker that allows it. Or it'd just be nice period.
I think it'd be more convenient to make it a thing by default, having a trait solely for this is not only too small of an effect for 1 trait point, but would basically almost be a mandatory trait IMO.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Fern's post:
  • Dezark, Poruku, Pyro, Shadbase, Snake
(02-10-2023, 05:42 AM)Fern Wrote: I think it'd be more convenient to make it a thing by default, having a trait solely for this is not only too small of an effect for 1 trait point, but would basically almost be a mandatory trait IMO.

I'm fine with it not requiring one.
I'd certainly be up for this being a thing, even if it just a way to see how long left on it before hand, it always a pain going somewhere and having no idea when trying to grind for something particular or just farming gold bars for money in general.
that'd be nice one way or another, I agree.
I would like it if we could know boss spawn time in general. An overlay like the monster count on sigrogana random dungeons. It would be such a massive quality of life upgrade to not be in the dark about boss status