Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cerron Scepter, Burngada, and Similar.
Doing a lot of tests with the +10% Power to X types of spells line of weapons, I got these results:

Quinlogram with 56 SWA and 25 lightning attack:  91 power Ryemei
Screaming tome with 56 SWA and 25 lightning attack:  86 power Ryemei
Quinlogram with 61 SWA and 40 lightning attack:  114 power Ryemei
Screaming tome with 61 SWA and 40 lightning attack:  109 power Ryemei
Quinlogram with 61 SWA and 40 lightning attack and pure power with only the weapon equipped:  169 power Ryemei 
Screaming tome with 61 SWA and 40 lightning attack and pure power with only the weapon equipped:  159 power Ryemei

Cerron Scepter with 105 SWA and 62 water attack, 189.4
Impaler with 105 SWA and 66 water attack, 184.2  (Used 120% Water scaling kel for both) So effectively:
189.4 vs 179.4

Seems that its only adding 10% of the weapons scaled weapon attack to the spells? So +5, +10? Except then, why was 61 SWA quinlogram only adding 5 more power? And then why was +50 or 60 spell power from pure power and maybe evocation adding an extra 5? It seems a little strange to me how this works, and if its not bugged i'd at least like the effects of those weapons to be stated a little more clearly. 

+10% Power to Aquarian spells sounds like they should get a 1.1x multiplier for example, if its really supposed to be +10% SWA, it should say +10% SWA.
Its an outdated term from pre-GR where power contributed directly to spells, though I agree that it could be confusing.
The way this works is actually a little strange because it applies relatively early in the calculation, but after (most) effects that boost spell power specifically.

It's not really a -bug- though, so I'll mark this as solved and maybe I'll revisit the ordering of modifiers in the attack power proc sometime in the near future.