Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the Crystal Blade not Great? (QOL)
Can we change the Crystal Blade to be a Great sword sub-weapon instead of simply a sword?
I mean i'm not against it. I feel like we're lacking 'great' weapons just a bit. We only have like fifteen.
Its really telling to how good a certain passives is, and how bad some base weapons are when changing a weapon class may bring it from bad to good. There's not really much reason I see Crystal Sword becoming a greatsword other than "This may make my bad weapon good" which is a bad precedent to show.
How tf is this a QoL.

Anyway... Eh. Maybe Huge Blade should just make weapons be considered of Greatsword-type, it'd fix a lot and let us lavish in customizations a little more.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • firehawk11
Just because we don't have enough Great weapons in general why i thought it be a QOL suggestion but eh whatever.. As for the passive, it's just cool and as fpr "My bad weapon good." - Is this is the answer then the weapon may need a different fix.
This would be a pretty big buff to crystal blade, I don't see why we'd do this. Instead, yeah, give us a way to make a weapon into a greatweapon. Tying it to giant blade would be an interesting move, but then we'd need an equivalent for axe and spear
The be easy, Great-Pole (New weapobn coponent part that let's you make a axe/spear treated as a great wea[pm_