Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dullahans Are never in heavy armor - Can't unlock black knight
So while playing as a Dullahan in attempts to unlock black knight under its normal conditions (Heavy armor, level 20 soldier, move like a knight in chess) I was unable to unlock the class. I tried this both with an Orichalcum Breastplate, which is heavy armor, and without any armor equipped as Dullahans are considered to always be in heavy armor.

How to Recreate: Be a Dullahan, try to walk two tiles forward, and one to the side with 20 ranks in Soldier as your main class. Try with or without heavy Armor.

As an interesting note, when attempting to unlock Black knight, I instead unlocked Evoker as mage was my subclass. This was with an orichalcum breastplate (Heavy Armor) equipped when the unlock condition for evoker is to be unarmored.
So interestingly, I did manage to unlock Black knight in battle after moving three times, trying various ways of movement, including using Kiunais 'Squiggity swoogy' bug. Eventually Black knight unlocked after a normal movement in the correct fashion by going two steps north and one to the right. I am unsure why it was being inconsistent in this regard.
I believe this was an issue with using the mouse to select a location when moving, it's been corrected.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Snake