Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue and Toggles
Incognito and Twin Dance, Make them toggles, Please.

Examples include, Sometimes enemies ignore you cause incognito and range, toggling it off you can get them to focus you again, instead of ignoring you towards an ally whos on deaths door. Niche situations, But there are times when i wish i could be bait for a minute. Although i can also see this being abusable, By toggling it on and off to get an enemy to constantly switch priority targets. Though if there was a fix for that potential issue....

As for Twin dance, This one is more straightfoward. If i have a fire weapon and an ice weapon equiped, But the enemy absorbs fire, Being able to toggle Twin dance, I can prevent them from absorbing the fire damage, and vice versa for ice. Another niche situation, But i feel it would be useful.
[-] The following 7 users Like Yashatari's post:
  • caliaca, JamOfBoy, messaiyan, Miller, Shadbase, Shujin, Snake
It's not as niche in PvE as much as it seems. Going to the Lava Lake with kages equipped requires muddle to be active which sucks cause you can't do exrta damage for their water weakness. Being able to turn it off would be big here.

+1
Yeah i'd like to see this change too. Think it falls under quality of life more though.
Good take, I like that idea.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]