Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swap Position Bugs [2.67b]
In a battle i Had today, I used swap position on one of the create shade shades in Korvara. I swapped onto their tile, and the shade was still there. On me. And the player was now invisibly in my old location. He was there, but invisible.

The new round started, he took his turn, everything seemed fine. . . Until he used create shade again.
I hit him with lords flame twice, and the shade didn't break. I was hitting the correct one, but the player didn't show up, I still couldn't examine him, and he was still a shade.

His next turn, it showed he was in fact on that tile and taking damage from the attacks.

Additionally: You can space swap on your own tile. So you just . . . Swap in place. This feels unintended, and also has the poor effect of ALWAYS defaulting to that. So if you're used to the skill auto targeting the nearest enemy, like I am, you might just instantly hit Z after using swap position, and just. . . Waste your momentum by swapping in place.
Still an issue as of 2.70.
Swap position starts with your own tile selected, and you're allowed to swap with yourself effectively wasting 3m and some fp for no benefit. As i'm used to most of my attacks auto targeting enemies, this has caused me quite a few snafus.
So does a couple of things too, such as Jetpack.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The ability to target yourself should be corrected.

I'm not sure if the first is still an issue in the current version or not.