Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: [2.81v2] Wild Ride gets interrupted by On Hit Knockback
Post: RE: [2.81v2] Wild Ride gets interrupted by On Hit ...

Wild Ride attacks both. It depends mostly on RNG (game randomly decides who to shoot at), but generally it will always favor other opponents, even if they are across the map. In a 1v1 it will always s...
polly
polly
Bug Reports 6 412 01-24-2024, 04:27 AM
Post: RE: [2.81v2] Wild Ride gets interrupted by On Hit ...

Actually. After some more research*, I think I've found out that the knockback interrupting Wild Ride is, in fact, not random. During the animation, your character spins around as they ride their opp...
polly
polly
Bug Reports 6 412 01-19-2024, 05:52 PM
    Thread: Face Icon Menu Scrolling

You know the little window that pops up when you click on the smiley face near the text box that lets you select FIs? The one that requires you to click on the tiny little arrows to navigate? I think...
polly
polly
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 0 132 01-15-2024, 10:32 PM
    Thread: Summoner Install keeping GUI

Probably something brought up before. None of the Youkai have any GUI, yet installing Youkai replaces your GUI with theirs (that being, 0). FAI, SAN and APT are kept upon installing - it'd be nice if...
polly
polly
Suggestions 1 184 01-13-2024, 02:22 AM
Post: [2.81v2] Wild Ride gets interrupted by On Hit Knoc...

Using a gun that has On Hit: Knockback effects causes Wild Ride to occasionally cancel before travelling the correct amount of tiles. This is most commonly noticeable when you use the basic Shotgun or...
polly
polly
Bug Reports 6 412 01-12-2024, 05:30 PM
    Thread: Firthrower Mid Syndrome

I believe one of Firthrower's biggest fallbacks is it's atrocious range for... little to no benefit. Like... sure... you can hit up to 4 enemies at once, yes... What... for? When? The most "multi-hitt...
polly
polly
Balance Fu 7 1,273 06-24-2023, 12:09 PM
    Thread: [TEST SERVER] Muridae Racials

I do not know if this is the appropriate place to post this - I was conflicted between posting it in Race/Class suggestions and here - but I ultimately decided that this would be the best spot - consi...
polly
polly
Balance Fu 7 1,224 06-19-2023, 09:14 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord