Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: About the Loli playbys...

Apologies it appears I have once again let the intrusive thoughts win.
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 7 1,176 03-03-2023, 08:56 AM
    Thread: About the Loli playbys...

Honestly, I'd rather have 'em banned all together but for the sake of the odd exception can we just make all child looking playbys have to get approval first? Legit it is weird how some technically ad...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 7 1,176 03-03-2023, 04:54 AM
    Thread: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Builds
Post: RE: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat...

Addendum 1: The entirety of the encouraging specialization section So I've had some talks, had a bit to eat, got my head in order for a bit and I'm not just typing this purely as a spur of the moment...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 5 825 03-03-2023, 04:18 AM
    Thread: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Builds
Post: General Systems Rework to encourage non-combat Bui...

So I've been thinking. I know RP and mechanics are supposed to be separate, and some of us even follow this, but there is an undeniable fact that the game systems and mechanics are the main ways we in...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 5 825 03-03-2023, 02:13 AM
    Thread: Korvarra Exclusive Race: Golemns, or Rock People, or Crystal People, one of these
Post: Korvarra Exclusive Race: Golemns, or Rock People, ...

So you know those rock golem type enemies in the Geladyne mines that just walk around and vibe? What if we could play something like that for a Korvarra exclusive race? We've lost a few races here an...
damycles
damycles
Class/Race Ideas 1 861 09-28-2022, 01:20 AM
    Thread: Another Gun promotion

Gun-kata: Make it a martial arts promote. Basic Gimmick: Pistols count as fists Everything else: I don't know man but it'd probably be cool. Maybe some mobility stuff and faster reload gimmicks and...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 0 368 07-19-2022, 06:08 PM
    Thread: Animal Husbandry, It can be easy I promise

Also mushrooms. Please, make some farm-able mushrooms. Maybe some intractable that you need to sacrifice stuff as compost to, you know?
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 1 534 07-12-2022, 12:43 AM
    Thread: Animal Husbandry, It can be easy I promise

Milk, Cotton, meat, Eggs. How do we do it? Well it can be complicated, or just really really goddamn simple. You make a bunch of interact-able animal objects and spread 'em out throughout the world...
damycles
damycles
Suggestions 1 534 07-11-2022, 01:19 AM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

I've read some stuff. I've seen some stuff. Many of you are aware of the shit I've witnessed. But regardless. Yeah, first off, I gotta admit. This ain't ever gonna be Space Station 13. I don't even b...
damycles
damycles
General Discussion 64 32,377 10-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord