Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Check Up - State of GMs

Sorry folks, speaking just for myself, I do not have the energy to devote to this role anymore. Not in the way you'd all like. I've wanted to quit GMing for some time now but have always been holding...
Slydria
Slydria
General Discussion 37 15,065 02-22-2021, 10:40 PM
    Thread: Magnet Shell is not heavy enough

I think Magnet Shell gaining a Knockdown effect on the overcharge somehow is not at all a bad effect for it to have, it makes sense thematically and it separates Sonic Shell's old overloaded KD + Sile...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 2 1,176 12-16-2020, 11:13 PM
    Thread: Magnet Shell is not heavy enough

A follow up thread to the last one, where Knockdown was removed completely from Magic Gunner's kit. Silence was a good trade for knockdown, but the lack of said status effect now made them significant...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 2 1,176 12-16-2020, 10:55 PM
    Thread: Opinions on the current state of GMs

(11-12-2020, 03:09 AM)WaifuApple Wrote: I will take a moment to clear the air for anyone who might think otherwise or some such, despite the timing this is not a post specifically created as a criti...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 03:14 AM

I will take a moment to clear the air for anyone who might think otherwise or some such, despite the timing this is not a post specifically created as a critique towards the treatment of one particula...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 03:09 AM

Real talk? I feel like the community(blanket statement, I've had this problem before too) needs to be more forthcoming with GMs.  We're aware of how tough it is to just stake locations/players out or...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 03:00 AM

(11-12-2020, 02:50 AM)GSM Wrote: This is a really nice satire thread. Really funny joke, guys. Fantastic contribution to the topic. I'll take the warning from moderators here and swing. Be helpful o...
Kazzy
Kazzy
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 02:56 AM

I've been considering writing a post with a list of suggestions to break down what should be done in order to benefit the community as a whole. At the moment the GM team is simultaneously fine, but a...
Balor
Balor
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 02:54 AM

I've had a similar talk like this with Dev himself, but I do agree that there should be new blood in the team. I can't say for certain who I think should be picked, but I only hope that if Dev does ch...
Sarah54321
Sarah54321
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 02:35 AM

Okay, so I have seen a topic like this fluttering by in a few of the social circles of this game, and knowing how the community can be with it's tendancy to keep problems like this to itself, at least...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 24 12,393 11-12-2020, 02:12 AM
    Thread: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
Post: RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP ga...

HEY HEY BOIS~! Aight, since everyone and their grandmother posted here, I will do so as well! So, my opinions on some of the things mentioned: [+] CLIQUES: These are a pretty normal thing, and are -...
Hanzo
Hanzo
General Discussion 64 32,967 10-06-2020, 05:29 AM

I've noticed a large decreasing trend in public roleplay in particular personally; this has honestly been something that has been noticeable for more than a few months. The reasons as to why this has ...
Miller
Miller
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-29-2020, 05:46 AM

Warning this is done by phone. I had a giant post but then the forum ate it. So here we go again. My hot take on the game state. I feel that some of these points need to be addressed once more, with ...
Sokuryoku
Sokuryoku
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-29-2020, 01:58 AM

To expand a bit on my previous statement, so that its crystal clear, the existence of people sitting around in their own social groups chatting, or roleplaying in houses does not currently subtract fr...
Autumn
Autumn
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-29-2020, 01:24 AM

Hello! Just wanting to quickly chime in and note that I have been reading responses, even if I've not been speaking up much in the thread. Just in case, but I do really appreciate the system of eventm...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-28-2020, 11:58 PM

My largest gripes with the game are a sheer lack of presence in larger officially public areas, I can't change nor do I want to change the behaviors of players who hang out in houses in their own litt...
Autumn
Autumn
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-28-2020, 11:58 PM

Since my opinion on things as an eventmin, and opinion of things on a player can vary sometimes, I'm going to start by offering my thoughts as a player: - Truth be told, I agree with the sentiment th...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-28-2020, 11:26 PM

Hello, it's me. Fern. I'm someone that has played Sigrogana Legend 2 (SL2 for short) for like... 7 years now, give or take, very actively until recent times where my activity has dropped some. Somewhe...
Fern
Fern
General Discussion 64 32,967 09-28-2020, 10:25 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord