Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Post: RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective ...

If you feel the lore document was all yours that was a failure from the start on what was meant to be a collaborative environment, especially in a role that had an exact and mirroring equal in their n...
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
General Discussion 10 2,463 08-23-2023, 03:07 AM
    Thread: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective Reflection
Post: RE: SL2: (About) One Year Later - A Retrospective ...

Look I'm sorry its a lot of a complicated mess and all that. But you cant just pull the rug out on community lore projects like this, no matter how you feel, you don't own it, sure you put a lot of wo...
Lolzytripd
Lolzytripd
General Discussion 10 2,463 08-21-2023, 07:18 PM
    Thread: Blubber Body Enchant / 10*

Hello friends. From the depths of Castle Geladyne I present my concoction. The blubber body enchant. For Torsos. Lump of Fat A lump of fat collected from a Walrus. It's a little oily to the touch,...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 11 1,535 05-31-2023, 05:25 AM
    Thread: The Highest Heels

[Item Suggestion] Sharpened Heel Heels Footwear Cloth Material +2 GUI A pair of ruby high heels crafted in which the heel has been sharpened like a knife. Clicking them three times does nothing, thoug...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 2 641 03-12-2023, 09:35 AM
    Thread: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mewni.
Post: Regarding the Ban of Lumi, Aegis, Croakie, and Mew...

Ban Notice for Lumi, Aegis, Mewni, and Croakie With the bans covering the same issues; and much of the appeals posing the same arguments against their bans, this post will be a Net-Cover of all appea...
Rexan
Rexan
Unban Requests 9 4,114 03-03-2023, 06:45 AM
    Thread: Ongoing Events: An Address

Due to the attitude of certain players in private, the way they choose to treat fellow players and events, and the potential fallout of targeting behaviors shown, this post has been written to address...
Balthie
Balthie
General Discussion 19 5,638 02-04-2023, 08:13 AM
    Thread: Antagonist Guide - Polk

With the weirder bits that were more suspect removed, I'll elaborate and expand on what I said before because it's still very true. There are a couple of very important points before the general pros ...
FaeLenx
FaeLenx
General Discussion 40 9,343 12-16-2022, 07:47 PM

I gotta say, if anyone is gonna give the guide to antags and such; i'd say it Sawrock. Pretty sure he even got a old guide on the forums somewhere for it.
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 40 9,343 12-14-2022, 04:07 AM

The best guide one can have on antagonism is to not follow this thread, at all. Unless you want to dish out a lot of shallow characters, at a point you even play 3 out of 5-ish of a 'group'. There i...
Mewni
Mewni
General Discussion 40 9,343 12-14-2022, 04:04 AM

(12-13-2022, 07:24 PM)Poruku Wrote: GANKING: This refers to the classic style of antagonism, where you go around the map to try finding people to gank. This activity can be a lot of fun and is a gre...
Bryce_Hego
Bryce_Hego
General Discussion 40 9,343 12-14-2022, 12:08 AM
    Thread: Conflict and GM Intervention

Alright so this has gone from a genuine topic and thing to just a purpose of trying to show why group A and B are absolute garbage and should feel bad for what happened cause of actions that eventuall...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 39 11,868 11-04-2022, 03:02 AM

While I appreciate posting things for supposed clarity, the logs are edited. For anyone who isn't aware, there are things absolutely cut out of the posted log of the hidden channel. If the attempt wa...
Tana
Tana
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-29-2022, 01:43 AM

Having read further I am agreed that the GMs and Dev did what they could to preserve and mediate matters, and if they were truly against you all I believe that it wouldn't have gotten this far, nor en...
WaifuApple
WaifuApple
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-28-2022, 08:06 PM

I will just say after taking some time to read a fair bit of those logs from the 'hidden channel', I have a few thoughts on the matter. There seems to be a disconnect between how ic actions led up to...
Imotepchief
Imotepchief
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-28-2022, 06:56 PM
    Thread: Ban Notice - Mother

This is a notice informing that Mother has been banned from Sigrogana Legends 2 for a period of one week. The rationale for the ban is that it has been instated for Mother's acts of repeated harassme...
DerpyMcPandos
DerpyMcPandos
Unban Requests 0 1,217 10-27-2022, 07:00 PM

Salutations, The hour that this came to the team's collective attention was rather late. However, what the team collectively decided that this warranted a rather immediate response, which I decided ...
DerpyMcPandos
DerpyMcPandos
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-21-2022, 10:27 AM

1. GMs handled this conflict poorly, the team wanted things to be 'fair' when icly it shouldn't have been. They were a group against an entire armed force and city. They received help from mercenaries...
BluestStark
BluestStark
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-21-2022, 08:40 AM

I wasn't one of the people who took part in the Siege when it came into play in the end, but I atleast watched the turn out that began upon it for the start at the very least and was kept up to date o...
Dezark
Dezark
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-21-2022, 08:40 AM

I agree fully with Anhita, and as someone who took part, it feels incredibly silly. I'd likely be much, much harsher against GMs so I'm glad someone else posted instead. This sets an incredibly bad pr...
Illumi
Illumi
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-21-2022, 03:43 AM

Hey. I dont make threads often. Even less often things like this. But theres a blatantly clear problem I am seeing here. Esspecially in the front of clear communication. (A problem that seems to consi...
Anhita
Anhita
General Discussion 39 11,868 10-21-2022, 03:22 AM
    Thread: So long and thanks for all the fish

As some of you have may noticed, I've been exceptionally absent as of late. I have been grappling with the current state of the community, and what to do for some time, or perhaps more appropriately m...
Roland_Staghare
Roland_Staghare
Fruity Rumpus General 0 3,123 09-10-2022, 04:02 AM
    Thread: Unban Appeal + Possible Clarification

I'm sorry to hear that you had a panic attack, and I hope you're feeling better now. I understand not being able to follow things too well while that's happening, so I'll try to explain again. Quot...
Dystopia
Dystopia
Unban Requests 1 1,619 09-09-2022, 04:23 AM
    Thread: Lackluster Homunculi SAN Investment

Currently, when one looks at the Homunculi races, they fill a similar niche to the Corrupted races statistically. They have no reason to build SAN (barring the bonuses provided by SAN, which are too f...
Pyro
Pyro
Suggestions 11 2,315 08-08-2022, 06:35 AM
    Thread: I'm Cross(bow)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't buy crossbows in Sigrogana. This seems like a huge oversight, because crossbows are easily bought in Korvara! They're everywhere! You can't walk into a smithy or...
JamOfBoy
JamOfBoy
Suggestions 0 394 07-23-2022, 02:35 PM
    Thread: The Tongue to Match the Lips

So we have a giant pair of lips in the volcano.. they can sing, kiss, and melt minds with the eldritch power.. but what about letting them lick with a chance to stun the afflicted for a turn cause the...
Dezark
Dezark
Suggestions 1 577 07-12-2022, 04:45 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord