Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Accuracy

We've been preaching about this problem during the GR2 beta testing phase, but it made it live and showed that what we were saying was correct. Youkai's, Youkais evokes, and skills/spells that do n...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 3 1,401 10-15-2021, 01:19 AM
    Thread: The Flaws and Benefits of Version 2.49

Its been a good couple of weeks since the 2.49 version dropped onto Live and now that a decent portion of the builds have been developed and put into practice, let me just explain a lot of my frustrat...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 50 13,207 08-31-2021, 02:13 AM
    Thread: Not-so-Magic Gauntlet

Fairly short one this time. There are two items in particular - the Magic Gauntlet and the alchemically empowered version, the Metallic Magic Gauntlet - that both have a rather interesting effect to ...
SolAndLuna
SolAndLuna
Balance Fu 0 811 07-11-2021, 09:39 PM
    Thread: Scaling Beasts

During periods of high player activity on the server, there can often times be not enough beasts to evenly divide among the server, is it possible to have the amount of beasts spawn corresponding to t...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 2 1,181 07-11-2021, 07:59 PM
    Thread: Saya-cant-sa

Sayakensa currently is a detriment to a Kensei no matter how you look at it, you gain some crit rate sure which is really good, but Crownbleeder+ also does practically the same thing and gives you bon...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 8 2,570 07-04-2021, 08:12 PM
    Thread: Restoring Old Vampires (Trait Suggestion)

I'd want to suggest the opposite of that, too, if possible or applicable. In the end it feels like more like RP traits, so here goes. Quote:"Vampiric Beast" Mutually exclusive with Vampire's Cunning....
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 1 1,023 06-04-2021, 08:38 PM
    Thread: Restoring Old Vampires (Trait Suggestion)

Its no secret that Vampires ended up a litttttle bit weaker than before when they got reworked, I feel as though currently it is really nice to be able to hide from Holy whenever you desire to, but I ...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 1 1,023 06-04-2021, 08:08 PM
    Thread: Everyone is the Same

As I wrote there, I believe we'd make a better use of all weapons scaling similar or at the very least close to each other, with a baseline of: - Tome (120% SWA max) - Axe (110% SWA max) - Sword, Fis...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 4 1,861 05-06-2021, 02:05 PM
    Thread: (Reply to Dev) Why characters can feel really "samey" gameplay-wise
Post: RE: (Reply to Dev) Why characters can feel really ...

hell yeah I’m a sloth
Sawrock
Sawrock
General Discussion 31 14,961 05-06-2021, 06:23 AM
    Thread: Player Demon Translation

It's a multi-factor problem. It doesn't have anything to do with transformations, or the lackthereof, it's an issue with the ease of access people have to the same builds, and how easily people can ho...
MakeshiftWalrus
MakeshiftWalrus
Suggestions 29 8,941 05-05-2021, 05:30 AM
    Thread: Let me bite you real quick

I can't believe I'm making a thread like this...Well damn. As much as I hate to say it, after actually testing a vampire that ISN'T fastens on the test server, I learned that vampires are quite bad. W...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 4 2,005 04-30-2021, 02:46 AM
    Thread: Player Demon Translation

Many people, especially including myself are usually much a fan of transformation skills, though their limited access and/or limited usage cause them to fall short a lot of the time, I make this threa...
Autumn
Autumn
Suggestions 29 8,941 04-25-2021, 01:03 AM
    Thread: Sidecut unleashed

I think Sidecut/Sillcut being added to melee weapons would be really good. Fists are pretty much only locked to the currently-nerfed Shukuchi + Geldoren in terms of gap closer (that is, if you're usin...
Lonestar
Lonestar
Balance Fu 16 5,999 04-24-2021, 05:49 PM
    Thread: Sidecut unleashed

I was actually thinking that a suggestion about Sidecut/Sillcut being melee weapon skills could work, available for Sword/Axe/Spear/Fist/Dagger in general, this would massively increase the range of w...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 16 5,999 04-23-2021, 08:36 PM
    Thread: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyond 'adventurer')
Post: Player Healing and Repair services (i.e roles beyo...

Players could make a great use of substituting NPCs in some scenarios, so it reduces our dependence on them. My idea is granting players the ability to utilize their talents and traits to offer Inn an...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 18 5,593 04-03-2021, 04:31 PM
    Thread: [v2.40] A Horrifying Chain of Events

I cannot believe Kunai was correct about something. This has been corrected.
Neus
Neus
Bug Reports 2 1,297 03-17-2021, 01:00 PM
    Thread: Back/Hip Bag

I'd say we should have more choices for item belts. For example, and assuming they'll be still influenced by the +3 from Talents: Adventurer's Item Belt - The default belt. 2 slots. Can receive anyth...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 1 817 03-17-2021, 04:44 AM
    Thread: Spirit Shot and others

[Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png] Okay so from my understanding, Spirit Shot on-hit is affected by resistance and magical defense and so on. Due to the fact it cap's out ...
Senna
Senna
Balance Fu 1 1,129 03-15-2021, 10:08 PM
    Thread: Combat Potions

I like this save for one thing. Call them Oil of X so you can throw a vial of Oil of Fear at someone. Separates Oils (Negative effects) from Potions (Beneficial effects)
Kazzy
Kazzy
Suggestions 2 1,098 03-14-2021, 03:36 AM
    Thread: Flash Step Punch (Shukuichi/Geldoran)

Here's an idea for Geldoren, a lot of the complaints about martial artists is that they lack good gap closers, Shukuchi + geldoren even if its restored wouldn't be that great of a gap closer, due to i...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 13 4,987 03-12-2021, 09:07 PM
    Thread: Pulling your strikes: Why Kid Gloves hold Greatswords
Post: Pulling your strikes: Why Kid Gloves hold Greatswo...

Boxer has a neat skill. It's called Kid Gloves. It says when I punch the everloving crap out of you, you don't die until I let you. I think this would be a phenomenal addition to every class. Through...
Kazzy
Kazzy
Suggestions 2 1,334 02-25-2021, 12:21 PM
    Thread: Charm Synergy

Indirect damage builds such as with stacking DoTs don't seem to threaten too many people at the current moment so I don't think adding this potential synergy is particularly harmful to their gameplay,...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 4 1,975 02-24-2021, 08:15 PM
    Thread: Additional PvP Options

I'd like to suggest the addition of free for all PvP matches, and 2 (teams) vs 2 (teams). This was brought up a long time ago, and dismissed as unfeasible due to technical limitations.  I'm hoping th...
Kameron8
Kameron8
Suggestions 8 3,604 02-24-2021, 06:52 AM
    Thread: Aquamancer's Current Issues

So enough time has gone past once again for me to provide my thoughts on the most recent Aquamancer changes: >Purifying Aquae is now usable with the reduction to 6 crests for its effect activation...
Latto
Latto
Balance Fu 11 3,890 02-23-2021, 11:31 AM
    Thread: Check Up - State of GMs

Oh fantastic, the two people that first responded against my post didn't read nor come in actual contention with my post that I worked for an hour straight on. That's how you know this'll be good. I'l...
GSM
GSM
General Discussion 37 15,173 02-23-2021, 04:05 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord