Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Shot and others
[Image: unknown.png]

Okay so from my understanding, Spirit Shot on-hit is affected by resistance and magical defense and so on. Due to the fact it cap's out at 15 damage...it becomes very, VERY underwhelming at best. Sure, bonus damage is nice and all but comparing to how much it can be reduce, its perhaps one of the worst mutation to get.

You know it's bad when Grudge Claw, while bug at the moment, is a lot more reliable. 

How to fix this? Simple, I'd suggest two things really. 
  1. The damage being unresistable/unprotectable. 
  2. Bonus scaling so it's a lot more noticeable. 

Disclaimer: While for the second I didn't exactly gave a calculations idea towards how much scaling they should get, I believe that's something Dev will come up with on his own.

And finally, All Anima.

It seems powerful on paper but after a bit, it becomes somewhat underwhelming as well. Sure, if you dump a lot on an element, you'll get pretty good results with that +5 more but...What's the point in getting this when you could just go Chimera, eat all the remains that gives +5 provided element and completely disregard this mutation?

So with this mutation, it arises the question 'Why should I keep this when I could just create a Chimera or others and do the same thing.'

Considering what the others are capability off, I would of course suggest a small bonus for this.
  1. Instead of equal to the exact number of spirits, while not the exact number of spirits * 2.
While it would increase the reasoning to stick with this than remake and try again, I don't believe it would become a mandatory mutation.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Senna's post:
  • Perdition
I've adjusted Spirit Shot to be protection-ignoring damage.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Senna