Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Potentials and Shoehorning

Could certain Potentials that 'only work with a specific skill' also grant that skill if you have the weapon equipped? For example: - Eresh's potential granting Eclair Lacroix, without Duelist equi...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 10 1,858 06-05-2022, 06:42 PM
    Thread: Destiny = Always a Main Class

Could Destiny allow you to use your main class and subclass's "main class only" skills and passives as if both were main classed? It would offer an extra 'oomph' on some certain gimmicks, since you'...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 9 2,512 09-26-2021, 05:35 PM
    Thread: Stepping Down

Alright, I said it was my last month as a GM and I'm making good on that now. This is me officially stepping down from the post. To be 100% clear, I do still have my GM powers, this is because Dev fe...
Slydria
Slydria
General Discussion 10 4,307 06-02-2021, 03:57 AM
  Star Thread: New Party Movement 'modes' needs a toggle

We gamers need a verb (and preference option) to allow us manually select what type of party movement we want for the moment. Something like 'toggle-party-formation' that Party Leaders can type and th...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 6 2,602 05-27-2021, 10:56 PM
    Thread: I have too many Marks [Roles]

Alright, hello all. Today I'll be talking about the Roles system, and specifically a problem I've experienced in my now several OOC month tenure as the head of the Cellsvich Clinic. Firstly, current...
DerpyMcPandos
DerpyMcPandos
Suggestions 1 1,457 09-20-2020, 09:38 PM
    Thread: Blades Cooking Contest: Aftermath

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/28fibvg.png] "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe."   Cooking is considered an art by many people across the world, and it isn't often t...
Fern
Fern
Sigrogana 0 956 07-19-2020, 07:09 AM
  Bug Thread: Scaling Monsters

PvE isn't totally blah, absolutely boring from the get go, but I think it gets kinda bland, eventually.  Especially since people always need grinding for their new characters, or you need to grind to ...
Maksimum_Fire
Maksimum_Fire
Suggestions 12 5,871 07-06-2020, 09:41 PM
    Thread: Suggesting Patrion Item for Custom-Icons on Sprites (Weapon only)
Post: Suggesting Patrion Item for Custom-Icons on Sprite...

Hello hello. This'll be a short and simple suggestion, but I'd like to hear people's opinions on it, as Dev mentioned that he's open to adding it to the patrion shop if more people took an interest to...
Tamaki-Kun
Tamaki-Kun
Suggestions 13 7,749 06-30-2020, 12:44 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord