Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Everyone is the Same

This is starting a topic off of a tangent from the recent player transformation thread in the Suggestions section. Dev asked why people feel that characters in generally feel very samey. Walrus had a ...
Perdition
Perdition
Balance Fu 4 1,856 05-05-2021, 09:29 PM
    Thread: Guard Overhaul

Hello, this is your local deadbeat GM here, with a big announcement to make. As most of you may know, I've been in charge of the game's law enforcement group, aka the 'Guards', since the dawn of time...
Chaos
Chaos
General Discussion 23 10,080 04-09-2021, 03:11 AM
    Thread: Scrap Knighting(?)

Scrap Armor (D-Rank Invocation, 6M, 30 FP) Can only be used if Engineer's Class LV is 40 or more. (Or is Wrench's potential? idk, both'd be cool.) A very rudimentary spell which warps in enough reso...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 4 1,618 03-16-2021, 07:47 PM
    Thread: The unholy triad (Preferences menu request)

Currently, the only way to manipulate what plays or not is through the Music tab. You can choose if you want to turn it on, off or have only 'custom' allowed. Though there's a small grip I had since ...
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 1 891 03-15-2021, 03:56 PM
    Thread: Combat Potions

So, I have kinda been thinking about this for a while. Why don't we have more battle potions out there? Not to self enchant but more potions like dangerous liquid and so on. The names are just up for ...
Senna
Senna
Suggestions 2 1,094 03-13-2021, 01:16 AM
  Tongue Thread: Style Seed: Holy Spark

Super simple suggestion: can we get Holy Spark as a Style Seed for spell animations and intro regalias? Thanks!
Blissey
Blissey
Suggestions 2 1,256 03-09-2021, 03:51 PM
    Thread: Spreading News

[BREAKING NEWS]   Brave warriors of different sorts have been fighting alongside the imperial forces to cleanse the Plague Zones of their darkness! Overwhelming effort and success from the participant...
Fern
Fern
Sigrogana 0 833 03-09-2021, 04:21 AM
    Thread: Class Concept - Champion

Inspired by another recent thread, I thought I'd have a fun time developing a fan class concept. Mostly just for kicks. CHAMPION  - Curate Promotion +2 STR, +1 WIL, +1 DEF, +2 RES, +2 FAI Weapons: Sw...
Turadis
Turadis
Suggestions 2 1,408 03-03-2021, 09:28 AM
    Thread: A Critique of the OOC Room

With the addition of the OOC room, we've finally entered the era of being less OOC in public avenues, which is fantastic, and healthy for any role-playing medium. Players now have a dedicated area in ...
MakeshiftWalrus
MakeshiftWalrus
Suggestions 3 2,051 02-25-2021, 06:39 AM
    Thread: Artificer Class Concept / Suggestion

wack Could use some refining as I can't quite tell what the class's role is given the amount of flair and petticots, but Artificer in general would be neato burrito.
Snake
Snake
Suggestions 1 978 02-22-2021, 08:07 AM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord